Sunday, September 26, 2010

Red Ribbon and Shakey's for my nephew's birthday

For my nephew's third birthday we celebrated it with a pizza party! Well of course my nephew doesn't eat pizza yet but he does like blowing candles from a cake and he loves chocolate cakes! My sister bought him Red Ribbon's Chocolate Fudge Cake. It was so yummy and chocolaty and scrumptious that a thin slice is enough for me. It reminded of the chocolate cake from Conti's but this one is creamier.
Red Ribbon's Chocolate Fudge Cake


Cross-section of Choco Fudge Cake
Mmm creamy!




As for the pizza my sister ordered at Shakey's their Angus Steakhouse and Manager's Choice both thick and thin.  We availed their Pizzanatic Supercard for P299 so we got a free Hawaiian or Pepperoni pizza with the same size for each pizza we ordered. Not bad especially for my brothers who likes to eat pizza as often as they possibly can.
Shakey's Angus Steakhouse Pizza


 I have to recommend Shakey's Angus Steakhouse pizza.  It really tastes good.  And my sister even said that the meat smells so good.  Well I didn't really smell it since I devoured it right away but since it's Angus it must be. Actually I think our Shakey's branch (Sucat) overcooks the pizza but Angus Steakhouse tastes great anyhow. So it must be better in other branches where they cook it just right.
Shakey's Pepperoni Pizza (thin)


 This is one of our free pizzas when we availed the Supercard. Free pizzas are either Pepperoni or Hawaiian.

Shakey's Manager's Choice (thin)


The reason why we keep ordering at Shakey's.  Their Manager's Choice Thin Crust is one of their bestsellers.  I was wild about this before but not recently ever since the branch near us has moved to another location. I think they overcook their pizza because their manager's choice doesn't taste the same. Well I will tell them about it soon.


No comments: