Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cielin's Peaches and Almond Cake

Cielin's Cake House has a new dessert and it's called Peaches and Almond Cake. We were deciding whether to try their old bestseller, Mango Torte, or this one and decided to go for their newest creation instead. I have posted before about their Lemon Meringue Torte and I find this cake similar to that except it has peaches in it. I love this one better though because of the almonds! The 'something' missing in the Lemon Meringue Torte I found it here in Peaches and Almond and that is the crispiness! I love that there is a crunch to every bite. I love the cream and I love the peaches. My mom said it probably lacked peaches but I didn't mind. I felt whatever fruit you put inside this cake it will still be great! I really love this new creation!


Cielin's Peaches and Almond Cake

Close up Peaches and Almond Cake

Cross-section of Peaches and Almond Cake

Slide of Peaches and Almond Cake


No comments: